Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire an Intermediate / Senior Technical to join our federal client.
Our federal client is seeking an Intermediate & Senior Technical Writer to define the scope and deliverables that apply to support and development of the Sustainment Business Case Analysis (SBCA) in support of land equipment projects and to define the client’s services requirement for this initiative.
- Reviewing, developing and editing SBCA documentation.
- Assisting the SBCA team in preparing the Defence Procurement Strategy (DPS) governance
- presentations decks, industry engagement plans and completing SBCA reports;
- Reviewing previous programs/lessons learned in the areas of presentation style and
- language and implement for upcoming SBCA’s as needed;
- Providing appropriate written reports in final camera-ready copy, using the following Microsoft
Office software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Access;
- Analyzing material, such as specifications (technical Statement of Work/Requirement), notes,
- drawings, writing manuals, user guides and other documents to explain the requirement
- clearly and concisely;
- Gathering information, analyzing the subject and the audience, and producing clear
- Studying existing material and interviewing internal and external SBCA stakeholders;
- Creating accurate, complete and concise documentation to communicate the needs of
- various business case requirements; and
- Reviewing, developing and editing SBCA documents, drawings and associated data for
- conformance to established standards and ensuring the documentation follows governmental
- publishing guidelines.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Hold a valid Secret Clearance
- Hold University degree in Technical Writing / Communications/ Business/ Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience within the last 12 years, performing the following functions: · Gathering Information; · Analyzing the subject and the audience; and · Producing written reports and information documenting the analysis of data.
- 7+ years’ experience within the last 12 years, providing writing services in four (4) or more of the following: 1. Business Cases or Plans; 2. Bid Proposal Packages; 3. Options Analysis Reports; 4. Analytical Reports; 5. Cost/Benefit evaluations; or 6. Risk Management registers
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.