Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Senior. Change Manager to join our federal client.
The federal client’s IT security has outgrown its existing management structures and requires reorganization.
- Facilitate activities and events that lead management and employees to solutions; and
- Support the creation of communications.
- Communicate the change effectively
- Actively involve employees in understanding and contributing to the change
- Identify and prioritize what needs to change first
- Evaluate IT Security’s readiness for these changes
- Generate insights that managers/teams can use to take action
- Use data from the above activities to inform an evidence-based, long-term CM approach for IT
- Define informal processes to formalize them
- Perform Change Impact Assessments
- Hold a valid Enhanced Clearance
- Hold a recognized accreditation in change management (CCMP, CMS,CPCM, Change Management Certificate Program from the Association for Talent Development Prosci Change Management Certification, APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation, AIM Change Management Certification)
- Hold University degree in Business/ IT related
- 10+ years experience, within the last 15 years, as a lead consultant for a nationwide, regional business or government transformation project, where the proposed resource developed transition plans with a focus on change management and communications.
- 5+ years’ experience, developing a range of transition strategies including change management, training and communications. Task preformed must have included:
a. Identifying the most expected and potential points of resistance to change. Developing counter strategies to reduce the resistance and address the doubts and uncertainty surrounding the change to foster a positive acceptance of change;
b. Creating specific change management plans with respect to training and orientation of employees for each major change/project;
c. Conducting an assessment of change impact and requirements; and d. Developing a change management and communications strategy and plan for each project
Nice to Have
Security Clearance Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience documenting processes and roles and responsibilities.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.