Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Project Executive to join our government client.
The government client is seeking a Sr. Project Executive to support remote collaboration, workplace flexibility, new tools and skills to reshape the way we understand our workplace. Technologies such as M365 are enabling new ways of delivering business capabilities and value. A combination of digital solutions and process simplification is at the center of the solution and is viewed as a key step towards the transformation of the federal client’s culture and building the skills that enable the workforce to
adapt to the new normal. The need to provide the structure, method, and tools to support this effort is critical.
- Ensure the practices and processes implemented adhere to the requirements of the department’s Project and Programme Management Practice (PPMP);
- Ensure effective government best practices in project management, TB guidelines, and departmental management controls are observed;
- Provide oversight to the active engagement of stakeholders and change management for the successful implementation of the identified projects. This includes support to communication planning and execution to ensure stakeholders and users are kept abreast of the progress, the needs to transition towards the new changes being implemented, and the adoption of its supporting technology;
- Review and provide feedback in the development of project charters and project management plans in the departmental standard formats;
- Recommend the readiness for approval of each project charter and project management plan;
- Transfer functional and technical knowledge to the departmental project teams through individual and group training, demonstrations, written instructions, and documents on an ongoing basis throughout the life of the project; and
- Maintain all project artifacts as per established document management requirements for the department and TB policy.
- Demonstrates ability to work with an executive team helping them shape the initiative including establishing clearly articulated vision, scope, outcomes, and guiding principles
- Facilitates working sessions to establish the direction of the initiative and secure executive alignment and commitment
- Support executive team in leading the initiative, providing guidance and advice on best-practices, critical decision points and maintaining momentum. Leverages experience leading similar transformation initiatives with similar objectives and expected outcomes
- Provide guidance on the governance structure and roles and responsibilities at the executive and working group level
- Leverages transformation, digital, BPR, and agile methodologies to guide and structure this initiative
- Provides guidance and the development of the governance structure including roles and responsibilities, planning, development of roadmap including multiple work streams
- Facilitates ongoing executive leadership team, the Taskforce and working group discussions and workshops
- Provides guidance in the structuring the change and communications program to support the completion of the current state assessment and preparation for ongoing initiative phases
- Develops with the support of the project team key deliverables at both the strategic and project level
- Leads the development of the initiative roadmap and plan
Nice to Have
- Hold a valid Enhanced Clearance
- Hold a Portfolio Management certification from an internationally recognized institute (PgMP, PfMP, MSP, MOP, or PRAXIS)
- Hold a valid PMP
- Hold University degree in Business/ IT related
- 10+ years’ experience as a Project Executive in a complex organizational environment
- Experience in providing project management, planning and oversight of two or more concurrent projects. The projects must have been valued at $5M or more and have been delivered in the last 5 years.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Bilingual in both French & English
- Experience with M365
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.