Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Project Manager to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking a Project Manager to assist in the development of key project documents for the Minor Warship and Auxiliary Vessel (MWAV) In-Service Support Contract (ISSC) renewal process, better known as MWAV IV.
- Assist the MWAV IV Project team with the development of the draft Request for Proposal (RFP);
- Assist the project team in providing effective project management structure and processes for planning, and implementation;
- Develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS);
- Produce draft plans and inputs for incorporation into the Sustainment Business Case Analysis (SBCA) documents;
- Work effectively in a group environment. Provide value added input in the development of solutions;
- Have the ability to work with people;
- Give formal briefings on progress or status of project;
- Assist the project team in the develop of project costing information; and
- Plan and facilitate workshops, work streams, and project tasks with a variety of stakeholders including but not limited to The Department of National Defence (DND), Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), and Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED).
Security Clearance Requirements
- Valid Enhanced Clearance
- 10+ years’ as a Project Manager working on Federal Government projects
- 5+ project experiences working with Public Service and Procurement Canada (PSPC) and Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) as part of the project management team.
- 5+ project experiences working on Moderate value & complex projects providing a Risk Management Plan and a work breakdown structure (WBS).
- 4+ years of recent experience using Microsoft Office software suite.
- 3+ years recent experience managing a minimum of one (1) moderate value & complex Federal Government project.
- 2+ years of recent experience working with the Defence Procurement Strategy (DPS) or Sustainment Business Case
- 1+ year experience working with an electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.