Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Project Planner to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking a Project Planner to assist in the development of key project documents for the Minor Warship and Auxiliary Vessel (MWAV) In-Service Support Contract (ISSC) renewal process, better known as MWAV IV.
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in project management software tools including MS Project or equivalents to be able to develop and maintain project master schedule, and documentation for the project;
- Refine and maintain estimates of project budget based on scope and duration;
- Communicate verbally and in writing with the Project Manager, the Technical Authority and other stakeholders to input modifications to the project master schedule;
- Communicate with the Project Manager, Technical Authority, and stakeholders regarding project status, direction, and deliverables;
- Contribute to the development and management of project process and procedures;
- Coordinate, prepare, and version control of documentation;
- Coordination of meetings including the production and dissemination of agendas, Records of Decisions;
- Have the ability to work with people;
- Create PowerPoint presentations and other documentation as required; and Coordinate of Industry Engagement sessions.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Valid Enhanced Clearance
- 10+ years’ as a Project Planner working on Federal Government projects
- Experience working (recent and complex project(s)) with MS Project or equivalent software (as deemed acceptable by Canada, in writing) in the context of creating timelines, Gantt charts and work breakdown structures (WBS).
- 5+ project experiences developing a project master schedule and coordinating meetings/production of agendas/records of discussion and/or creating PowerPoint presentations.
- 5+ project experiences coordinating professional events or meetings for 50+ participants including room booking, costing and schedule controls.
- 4+ years of recent experience using Microsoft Office software suite.
- 1+ year experience working with an electronic document and records management system (EDRMS).
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.