Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Organizational Design and Classification Consultant and an Int. Organizational Design and Classification Consultant to join our government client.
The government client is seeking a Sr. Organizational Development and an Int. Organizational Development EX and NON-EX. to provide advice and services in organizational design, classification and job description writing, in compliance with the Organization’s policies, directives, practices and tools.
- Lead projects to support the development and implementation of organizational design and the Occupational Group Structure Review across the department;
- Review existing work processes and organizational structures to determine their efficiency and effectiveness and make recommendations;
- Analyse current and end state organizational structures, develop options and recommend new organizational structures (may include costing);
- Develop organizational models, delineate responsibilities within work streams, prepare associated standardized job descriptions, corresponding parameters, and appropriate learning tools for their application;
- Participate in meetings on strategic classification issues with the Organization’s clients, managers and senior management;
- Prepare background documentation and strategies to support management decisions;
- Review, evaluate new or revised job descriptions;
- Lead and participate in classification committees, including grievance classification committees and writing reports;
- Prepare relativity reports,
- Provide guidance and mentoring to staff; and
- Provide organizational guidance and training to clients.
- Hold a valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- Have at least three (3) different positions experience, across a given Department standardizing job description over the course of the last 10 years.
- The bidder should demonstrate in their proposal that they have received the training on the new evaluation standard PA- IT and CT.
- (2+) years of experience, gained within the last ten (10) years in a federal government organization, providing guidance and mentoring to classification trainees, other classification advisors, or Management, in the application of non-Executive (EX) Group job evaluation standards or the Executive (EX) Group job evaluation standard. To demonstrate experience providing guidance and mentoring to either classification trainees, other classification advisors, or Management, the types of services the proposed resources have provided should include at least one of the following - More than 83 months needed:
For EX consultant ONLY (must meet accreditation)
- Training, Mentoring and Coaching;
- Facilitation of classification learning capsule/sessions;
- Focus Groups/Discussion Moderation;
- Coaching classification trainee(s) to obtain their classification accreditation;
- Classification evaluation committee work;
- Classification grievance committee work
For NON-EX consultant ONLY (must meet accreditation)
- 9+ years’ experience gained in a federal government organization, applying the Executive (EX) Group classification standard for: Organization design analysis and advice
- 9+ years’ experience gained in a federal government organization, applying the Executive (EX) Group classification standard for: Writing EX work descriptions
- 9+ years’ experience gained in a federal government organization, applying the Executive (EX) Group classification standard for: Preparing EX evaluation rationales
- 5+ years of organization and classification experience, gained in a Federal Government Organization, applying the Executive (EX) Group and multiple non-EX job evaluation standard for: Organization design, analysis and advice
- 5+ years of organization and classification experience, gained in a Federal Government Organization, applying the Executive (EX) Group and multiple non-EX job evaluation standard for: Writing EX work descriptions and Preparing EX evaluation rationales.
- The Bidder MUST demonstrate that each of its proposed Resources possesses an Accreditation in Classification from the Treasury Board Secretariat- Office of the Chief Human Resources Office (TBS- OCHRO). An accreditation number or certificate or a written confirmation from Treasury Board to prove that the resource has the required Accreditation must accompany the bid.
- 9+ years of organization and classification experience, gained in a Federal Government organization, applying non-EX job evaluation standards. To demonstrate experience applying non-EX classification standard, the proposed resources should have provided all of the following services, in at least five (5) different occupational groups (name occupational groups)
Security Clearance Requirements
- Organization design, analysis and advise;
- Writing a non-EX work description and
- Preparing non-EX evaluation rationales
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.