Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Organizational Development and an Int. Organizational Development to join our government client.
The government client is seeking a Sr. Organizational Development and an Int. Organizational Development to support the government Client in the design, development, implementation of a comprehensive, effective and ‘evergreen’ Onboarding Program, the Client is seeking the professional services of two (2) Consultants, on an “as and when required” basis. The client is seeking candidates experienced in organizational development, organizational effectiveness, human resources and labour relations to provide subject matter expertise in designing, developing and supporting the implementation of the new “Onboarding Program” and associated organizational processes.
- Draft TA Work Plan;
- Final TA work Plan;
- Draft Onboarding Program Framework;
- Onboarding components;
- Documented Onboarding Process;
- Onboarding Process Guidance and supporting materials;
- Orientation, course and other learning materials (in person and/or online materials) such as but not limited to the following:
- Instructional design plans;
- Interactive component design;
- Quizzes; and
- Reference materials;
- Evaluation Framework Design;
- Program user experience and feedback; and
- Monitoring and assessment tools.
- (10+/5+) years’ as an Organizational Development Consultant
- Experience with two (2) projects completed within the past five (5) years, in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of Onboarding programs or comparable organizational procedures and practices for welcoming, engaging, growing and retaining new employees and/or new executives, where those programs/procedures/practices collectively address each of the following:
- Diverse and inclusive workforces;
- A variety of professional functions within the same organization;
- Multi-generational workforces;
- Geographically dispersed worksites within the same organization and consideration of accommodations for flexible work arrangements.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Have recent experience managing projects involving on-boarding or a related field, such as but not limited to organizational development or human resources (minimum 2 projects within the past five (5) years)
- The Sr. Resource must have (3+) years’ experience, within the last six (6) years, in the design and implementation of effective leadership development and/or adult learning/adult education programs.
- The Intermediate Resource(s) must demonstrate having recent experience working on projects involving on-boarding or a related field, such as but not limited to organizational development or human resources. (minimum 2 projects within the past five (5) years)
- The Intermediate Resource(s) must demonstrate a minimum of two (2+) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, in the design and implementation of effective leadership development and/or adult learning/adult education programs.
- Bilingualism preferred, a minimum of 1 of the candidates out of the potential 3 must be bilingual
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.