Organizational Development Consultants
Federal government organization based (the “Client”)
To support the Client in the design, development, implementation of a comprehensive, effective and ‘evergreen’ Onboarding Program, the Client is seeking the professional services of two (2) Consultants, on an “as and when required” basis, experienced in organizational development, organizational effectiveness, human resources and labour relations to provide subject matter expertise in designing, developing and supporting the implementation of the new “Onboarding Program” and associated organizational processes.
- 1 or 2 intermediate level consultant(s); and
- 1 senior level consultant.
The contractor must deliver the deliverables as requested Deliverables may include but are not limited to the following:
- Draft TA Work Plan;
- Final TA work Plan;
- Draft Onboarding Program Framework;
- Onboarding components;
- Documented Onboarding Process;
- Onboarding Process Guidance and supporting materials;
- Orientation, course and other learning materials (in person and/or online materials) such as but not limited to the following:
- Instructional design plans;
- Interactive component design;
- Quizzes; and
- Reference materials;
- Evaluation Framework Design;
- Program user experience and feedback; and
- Monitoring and assessment tools.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Work will be conducted remotely; the primary location of development work will be the Contractor’s place of business.
- The Contractor shall participate in consultation and review meetings either on-site at the Client’s or remotely via tele-conference or video conference as requested by the Client. Engagement and/or consultation with personnel in the Client’s regional offices will take place by tele-conference.
Type of contract
Duration of contract:
- Initial Contract:
- Senior: 30 days;
- Intermediate: 70 days;
- Option Period 1:
- Senior: 10 days;
- Intermediate: 20 days
- Option Period 2:
- Senior: 10 days;
- Intermediate 20 days
The exact starting date is unknown yet.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Level of Education Required
The Contractor must have a University degree. A higher-level degree (master's or doctorate) is an asset.
- The Resource MUST have Experience with two (2) projects completed within the past five (5) years, in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of Onboarding programs or comparable organizational procedures and practices for welcoming, engaging, growing and retaining new employees and/or new executives, where those programs/procedures/practices collectively address each of the following:
- Diverse and inclusive workforces;
- A variety of professional functions within the same organization;
- Multi-generational workforces;
- Geographically dispersed worksites within the same organization and consideration of accommodations for flexible work arrangements.
- The Senior Resource MUST demonstrate having recent experience managing projects involving on-boarding or a related field, such as but not limited to organizational development or human resources. This MUST be demonstrated by providing a minimum of three (3) projects completed within the past five (5) years.
- The Senior Resource MUST demonstrate a minimum of three (3) years’ experience, within the last six (6) years, in the design and implementation of effective leadership development and/or adult learning/adult education programs.
- The Intermediate Resource(s) MUST demonstrate having recent experience working on projects involving on-boarding or a related field, such as but not limited to organizational development or human resources. This MUST be demonstrated by providing a minimum of two (2) projects completed within the past five (5) years.
- The Intermediate Resource(s) MUST demonstrate a minimum of two (2) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, in the design and implementation of effective leadership development and/or adult learning/adult education programs.
Bilingual an asset, as at least one person must be bilingual.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to HRConsulting@acosysconsulting.com no later than November 24th 2020, 2:00 pm.