Senior Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Senior Business Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics AX)
to join our Health and Benefits Provider client.
The successful candidate will analyze the AX system processes and data in response to business initiatives to help drive higher productivity and streamlined activities and events. The analyst will be responsible for working closely with the Product Owner to support and analyze their business needs. The analyst must be effective at identifying areas of possible change, defining requirements, and work to improve the overall benefit of the AX system. The analyst must also be able to help the team trouble-shoot production incidents.
- Review, map, and analyze business processes and translate them to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and recommend solutions to meet the operational needs and goals of the business.
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data import mapping, workflow and dialog processes within the context of the AX platform.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems, sub-systems, and processes part of the AX ecosystem.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of AX.
- Ability to leverage a variety of data sources for analytics, including but not limited to BI Reporting Services, Excel, and Access DB.
- Assists with AX system and related process documentation including workflow processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot workflow and data integration issues across all the touch points.
- Organize and secure dashboards, reports, documents, etc.
- Create custom reports and dashboards as needed.
- Manage permissions for reports and dashboards.
- Compiles data and provides adhoc-reports as needed for management.
- Work on special projects as needed.
Technical skills required:
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in Information Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Dynamics AX Certification considered an asset.
- Excellent written & communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Very strong problem solving with a desire to understand.
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines.
- Experience working with software development teams.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Minimum Dynamics AX 2012. (Extremely useful to have D365 exposure)
- Knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices.
- Familiarity with standard design patterns and UML.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong process orientation (ITIL considered bonus).
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Some familiarity or experience with Dynamics CRM.
- Pharmacy industry knowledge and software a plus.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.