Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Project Executive to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking a Sr. Project Executive to better identify opportunities to be more digital. Additionally, in support of its “Cloud First” Strategy, The Cloud Competency Centre at the federal client has a requirement for cloud expertise in the project management domain in order to plan, implement and monitor cloud environments for up to Protected B workloads in Microsoft Azure.
The federal client is trying to build a pool of resources that have experience in the planning, discovery, conceptualization, documenting and advising clients on digitization of business processes into digital solutions. The intent is to leverage the resources in the pool and deploy them directly to clients in order to help them plan and better understand their business and how it fits into the technology as well as to package a plan in order to deploy a digital solution to their organization.
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team
- Define and document project objectives, determine budget requirements
- Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals
- Resolve issues related to the project
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools
- Project sign-off
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years’ as a Project Executive
- Must Hold ITIL certification
- Must have delivered a minimum of 3+ large major transformation projects affecting multiple business units and multiple business lines. (**Major transformation project is defined as having a of value of greater than $1 million, 5000 users, national/international scope with multiple (>50) geographic sites**)
- Must have experience with standardization and securing customer facing service offerings enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years total experience in evaluating, analyzing and developing infrastructure architectures in terms of requirements definition, reference models, service roadmaps, and strategic plans related to the management of IT services in a public service organization with a minimum of 5000 employees with multiple business lines and/or spread over multiple time zones.
- Must have a minimum of two 3 projects experience using detailed project descriptions working at Senior Management (Director General and above) levels within the Canadian Federal Government. are properly captured and validated **)
- Must have a experience leading or managing at least three (3) large transformation projects of similar size and scale to a Tier 1 1 project project (value of greater than $1 million, 5000 users, national/international scope with multiple (>50) geographic sites) where the proposed resource was responsible for managing: i.Budget ii.Schedule iii.Resources iv.Scope and v. Risk
- Must have a minimum of 3 project experiences standardizing and securing of customer facing service offerings enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Must have experience with all the following cloud adoption and integration, specifically in the following major technology service domains:
- i. Microsoft Cloud: a. IaaS/PaaS b. Office 365 c. Azure Active Directory d. Dynamics 365 e. Mobile device management; ii.IT Security: a. PBMM profile implementation b. Cloud App
- ii. Security; c. Logging, auditing and monitoring
- Must have experience leading the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services such as:
- a) Exchange Online
- b) SharePoint Online
- c) OneDrive for Business
- d) Skype for Business and Teams
- e) Mobile Device Management
- f) Power BI
- g) Azure DevOps
- h) Azure Active Directory
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 6 project experiences defining, estimating, prioritizing and managing large infrastructure renewal projects following an Agile project management lifecycle methodology
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences defining IT solutions and projects leveraging industry adopted frameworks such as PMI, Zachman or TOGAF.
- Must have a minimum experience performing 4+ prototyping activities leveraging different techniques to provide proof of concepts for decision making and seeking approval from business clients. (** If the prototyping process used MS Dynamics, an additional 5 points is granted for each prototype**)
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences organizing, hosting and facilitating Joint Application Develop (JAD) workshops and documenting goals, outcomes and business requirements
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.