Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Sr. Business Analyst to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to better identify opportunities to be more digital. Additionally, in support of its “Cloud First” Strategy, The Cloud Competency Centre at the federal client has a requirement for cloud expertise in the project management domain in order to plan, implement and monitor cloud environments for up to Protected B workloads in Microsoft Azure.
The federal client is trying to build a pool of resources that have experience in the planning, discovery, conceptualization, documenting and advising clients on digitization of business processes into digital solutions. The intent is to leverage the resources in the pool and deploy them directly to clients in order to help them plan and better understand their business and how it fits into the technology as well as to package a plan in order to deploy a digital solution to their organization.
- Gather business requirements and create business requirements documents;
- Leverage different mechanisms and tools to perform prototypes with clients;
- Establish priorities and order of execution with the clients;
- Meet with potential clients, document high level business objectives and needs;
- Create scenarios and relevant use cases / user stories;
- Help the business understand their processes and how things can be done better;
- Facilitate and communicate user needs;
- Perform business deep dive;
- Coordinate multiple stakeholder groups and build consensus among them;
- Identify client information that needs to be captured;
- Develop user scenarios;
- Write weekly progress reports;
- Perform knowledge transfer to employees;
- CCM Enterprise
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years’ as a Business Analyst
- Must have a minimum of 3 + years’ experience gathering business requirements for Client Relationship Management (CRM) or Case Management (CM) technology systems.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) projects, gathering business requirements in a geographically distributed multi-stakeholder and multi-client environment.(* *This means, where clients are distributed around the world and different strategies, adapted to complex time zone and physical location restrictions, are used in order to ensure that business requirements are properly captured and validated **)
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences working as a Business Analyst and gathering requirements on MS Dynamics CRM 2015 or greater projects*
- Must have a minimum experience performing 4+ prototyping activities leveraging different techniques to provide proof of concepts for decision making and seeking approval from business clients. (** If the prototyping process used MS Dynamics, an additional 5 points is granted for each prototype**)
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences organizing, hosting and facilitating Joint Application Develop (JAD) workshops and documenting goals, outcomes and business requirements
- Must have a minimum of 1+ year experience working with SCRUM methodology as a Business Analyst
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.