Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Collaboration and Productivity IT Instructor to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking the services a Collaboration and Productivity IT Instructor to be responsible for providing expertise and mentoring to operational teams, developing training content and documentation and providing end-user training and coaching in support of various projects. The technologies requiring IT training support include: EDRMS core applications- eDocs DM, ForeMost RM, iRIMS RM, eDocs RM) and/or Opentext Content Server/GCDOCS
The trainers must provide training expertise based on best practices and modern digital training delivery methods, including the ability to deliver training to distributed workforce. They will work closely with the Subject Matter Experts, the Information Management Program Team, the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) Operations Team, the Collaboration and Technical Services Team and users to ensure all of the required elements have been incorporated in the training program for a successful implementation. The contract resources will also work with the project management team to ensure the training, coaching and client-uptake of digital tools follows the process that has been established.
- Assess the relevant characteristics of a target audience;
- Prepare end-users for implementation of courseware materials;
- Communicate effectively by visual, oral, and written form with individuals, small groups, and in front of large audiences;
- Deliver classroom and online training;
- Instructional design;
- Review existing, and develop new, training material;
- Update training curriculum in consultation with Manager and SMEs;
- Provide one-on-one coaching to end users;
- Work closely with operational support teams to help in troubleshooting problems arising during classroom training or one-on-one coaching;
- Propose solutions for training process issues and identify opportunities; and
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies.
- Specialities could be but are not limited to:
- Open Text Content Server
- MS Office 365
- MS Teams
- CCM Enterprise
- Must hold a valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience as an Instructor for EDRMS core applications (eDocs DM, and 1 of the following; ForeMost RM, iRIMS RM, eDocs RM) and/or OpenText Content Server/GCDOCS.
- Must have a minimum 4+ project experiences in using document or records management functionality in a development or operational environment with EDRMS core applications (eDocs DM, and 1 of the following;
- eDocs RM) and/or
- GCDOCS/ Opentext Content Server
- Must have a minimum of 3 project experiences as an IT Instructor using EDRMS core applications:
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences as an IT Instructor with the Government of Canada in an Information Systems environment
- Must have a minimum of 5 project experiences as an IT Instructor training documentation in the following areas:
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 4 project experiences as an IT Instructor providing one-on-one EDRMS end-user coaching
- Must have a minimum of 2 project experiences as an IT Instructor using instructional design technologies to create training materials.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.