Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Senior Project Executive to join our federal government client.
The federal client is seeking the services of a Senior Project Executive to oversee and manage CIO’s support and contribution to the CIPO ITM Program. A structured change management and communication model will be implemented to ensure that requests, changes, and escalations are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Establishing IM/IT strategies and policies that support the overall mandate of the Department and are consistent with established funding envelopes;
- Aligning IM/IT resources with departmental priorities and IM/IT plans through a practical governance structure;
- Providing high-quality, affordable IM/IT services to departmental business partners;
- Providing high-quality and responsive support to departmental IM/IT users;
- Establishing department-wide technology standards and architecture to maximize opportunities for horizontal investments in IM/IT across the department; and
- Directing and supporting a program of IM activities to ensure the effective and efficient management of information within Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
- The Digital Services Division (DSD) is responsible for the development of solutions and applications as well as the maintenance of existing systems to support the federal client’s business units. Services are delivered through the following organizational directorates:
- Business Line Solutions (BLSD)
- Research, Development and Analytics (RDAD)
- Digital Platforms (DPD)
- Architecture Services (ASD)
- Assessing/triaging CIPO changes and service requests;
- Review impacts of any changes including risk and change management processes;
- Assist management with the definition of key business outcomes and measurable metrics;
- Assist management with developing strategies for resolving any major issues related to the ITM program initiatives and projects;
- Representing CIO at various CIPO forums and meetings;
- Presenting one unified voice to the client;
- Ensure stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals;
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders and other team members and obtain agreements and commitment where required to successfully manage dependencies and expectations;
- Briefing CIO management on key status, change, and escalations as appropriate;
- Serving as senior liaison to ensure that requirements and input are gathered and coordinated from both CIO and CIPO for all required changes and requests
- Implementing a structured framework for the efficient; management and execution of client changes, enquiries, and escalations;
- Providing expert advice and assessment to support shared CIO/CIPO process improvements supporting ITM;
- Measuring client satisfaction regularly and escalating significant changes to senior management; and
- Complete and submit, for weekly approval, time sheets by project using the (in-house) Project Tracking System.
- Provide updates/status/dashboard reporting, briefing notes and presentations to CIPO management as required;
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance
- Must hold a valid Scrum Master Certification
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience as a Project Executive
- Must possess an undergraduate degree or college diploma from a recognized accredited university or college in information management/ information technology or a similar discipline.
- Must have worked at 2+ Government (Goc) clients within the last 5 years
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience creating initiatives that convert legacy systems to a cloud environment
- Must have experience converting legacy CRM systems to a Salesforce CRM platform.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ projects of experience on CRM
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce project at the Government of Canada (within the last 5 years).
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience implementing an Agile framework as part of a digital transformation for a Government of Canada (GoC) organization, Agile processes and facilitating Agile ceremonies
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience of Risk Management including:
- Risk analysis
- Risk registers/logs
- Risk mitigation
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience developing business cases related to cloud platform initiative
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience developing project dashboards
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.