Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Senior Data Modeller/ IM Modeler to join our federal government client.
The Senior Data Modeller/ IM Modeler is expected to work on deliverables that will contribute to the stewardship of the IT Refresh Program.
- Provide leadership, facilitation and a holistic vision in the development of the strategy for an integrated architecture including ‘future state” definition and the development of critical success factors.
- Maintenance and evolution of the Asset Refresh Model, including the valuation and extrapolation models as well as sensitivity analysis
- Reporting on various scenarios as requested by the technical authority and IT Refresh Program governance
- Asset Refresh Model documentation to contribute to federal client’s retention of corporate knowledge
- Maintenance and enhancement of the IT Refresh prioritization methodology
- Seek an understanding of federal client’s IT Asset Refresh Model by:
- Reviewing documents provided by the Technical Authority;
- Meeting with subject matter experts; and
- Conducting research, as required.
- Develop a plan and schedule, to be presented to and approved by the Technical Authority, outlining the milestones required to meet the objectives and deliverables stated in this statement of work.
- Work to evolve the IT Asset Refresh Model by maintaining, evolving and introducing variables that contribute to investment scenarios and sensitivity analysis. This work involves, but is not limited to:
- Understanding and leveraging industry best practices;
- Working in collaboration with subject matter experts and key stakeholders;
- Providing analysis and recommendations;
- Seeking approval from IT Refresh Program senior management and governance;
- Developing what-if scenarios and optimization scenarios with applicable data models; and
- Designing and developing improvements to the Model.
- Design, produce, and present standard and ad-hoc reports on a schedule provided by the Technical Authority and/or as required.
- Develop and present IT Asset Refresh Model documentation, such as guides, report business/technical requirements, procedures, and methodologies.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance
- Must demonstrate 15+ years of experience in the development of data modeling and metadata policies/ methodologies/standards
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Data/Modeller – level 3 in accordance with the TBIPS SA
- Must hold a University degree at the Bachelor level in any field
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the development or maintenance of cost modeling, including what if scenarios.
- Must have a minimum of 5 projects where they designed, developed and maintained logical and physical data models and data dictionaries.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.