Staffing Consultant Services/Account Executive
Our client requires support in establishing and maintaining an inventory of qualified and interested people from racialized groups such as black people and Indigenous people, as well as people with disabilities, from outside the federal public service for the Government of Canada.
: Initial Contract is 12 months (possible extension)
Work with the Project Authority to develop an in-depth understanding of the requirements, qualifications, experience, knowledge and personal suitability factors that would be selection criteria essential or desired related to deputy minister and assistant deputy minister cadres.
It is estimated that an average of 3-5 candidates will be assessed monthly.
Present the following for the approval of the Project Authority:
- a strategy for sourcing potential candidates and for contacting them to determine interest and suitability.
- a detailed work plan that will include a list of activities with specific milestones and timelines for completion and the names of individuals responsible for those activities;
- details of assessment and methodologies, which should include but not be limited to, interviews, reference checks and psychometric assessments, to be used in the potential candidate search process;
- a description of methods or processes that would be used to identify candidates who reflect Canada's diversity, as well as a range of professional backgrounds as determined by the Project Authority;
- advice on onboarding support to be offered to candidates appointed from the inventory;
After receiving approval from the Project Authority for the work plan as described above, present an initial progress report to the Project Authority within two (2) to four (4) weeks (as determined by the Project Authority) in order to assess the initial progress of the search process in relation to established objectives;
- Prepare reference material packages to provide to individuals being considered as candidates for inclusion in the inventory;
- Consult with the Project Authority or his/her representative thereafter, no less than on a weekly basis on the progress of the process and any changes required in order to achieve expected results.
- Must have a University degree and/ or A higher-level degree (master's or doctorate) is an asset.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in providing executive search services for senior leadership positions in Canadian private sector companies, public sector or not-for-profit organizations/academia with a focus on employment equity seeking candidates
- Must have 5 years of experience providing search services for senior leadership positions in Canadian private sector companies, public sector or not-for-profit organizations/academia with a focus on employment equity seeking candidates
- Must have excellent knowledge in completing executive searches for senior leadership positions with a focus on recruitment to increase diversity and employment equity representation.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 successfully completed searches, for which the proposed Account Manager coordinated the services.
Must be bilingual in French and English
The Project Authority is located in Ottawa. The Resource may conduct the work remotely and will be responsible for providing its own work facilities, and any resources relating to the conduct of this work. Travel may be required.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to HRConsulting@acosysconsulting.com no later than September 6th 2020, 2:00 pm.
Thank you, Merci, Wli Wni, Meegwetch, Mikwetc, Migwetc, Tiawenhk, Woliwon, Wela’lin, Niá:wen, Chiniskumitin, Tshinashkumitin, Nakurmiik,
Acosys Consulting is a 100% Indigenous-owned Company - Providing Direction to your IT and HR projects for the last 15 years. We apply the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.