Senior Organizational and Classification Consultant
Our client requires support in writing work descriptions, evaluation and organizational design expertise for EX and non-EX positions to support management in the development of new positions, the review and update of existing positions and for reorganizations.
: Initial Contract award until March 31st
2020 (possible extension)
The Contractor will provide the following services on a as need and required basis throughout the term:
- EX and non-EX work descriptions in accordance with the Government of Canada writing guide.
- Classification evaluation/rationale
- The Consultant will meet with the Client requesting managers to discuss requirements of the organizational design requirements in accordance with TBS organizational design guide.
- Must have a University degree and/ or A higher-level degree (master's or doctorate) is an asset.
- 10+ years of recent experience in writing Non-Ex work descriptions, classification evaluation and Organizational design in the federal public service; OR
- 10+ years of recent experience in writing EX work descriptions, classification evaluation and Organizational design in the federal public service;
- 5 + years of experience in EX and/or non-EX classification evaluation and work description writing working in a science-based and/or regulatory department/agency.
- Hold certification in Hay Plan Training for EX classification
Must be bilingual in French and English
The work is expected to be completed at the Contractor’s place of business but Resources must be available to meet with clients and COD unit staff at the offices of the Client in Ottawa, ON during business hours. Work must be delivered electronically to the client and the designated staff.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to HRConsulting@acosysconsulting.com no later than September 9th 2020, 2:00 pm.
Thank you, Merci, Wli Wni, Meegwetch, Mikwetc, Migwetc, Tiawenhk, Woliwon, Wela’lin, Niá:wen, Chiniskumitin, Tshinashkumitin, Nakurmiik,
Acosys Consulting is a 100% Indigenous-owned Company - Providing Direction to your IT and HR projects for the last 15 years. We apply the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.