Senior Compensation Consultant
Our government client is currently looking for support in producing produce several data sets, derived from Canadian economic data. The data will be produced using a compensation and benefits lens to ensure it can be applied to HR programs.
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV to HRConsulting@acosysconsulting.com no later than September 2nd 2020, 2:00 pm.
Thank you, Merci, Wli Wni, Meegwetch, Mikwetc, Migwetc, Tiawenhk, Woliwon, Wela’lin, Niá:wen, Chiniskumitin, Tshinashkumitin, Nakurmiik,
Acosys Consulting is a 100% Indigenous-owned Company - Providing Direction to your IT and HR projects for the last 15 years. We apply the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
- Excellent knowledge in generating cost-of-living surveys and reports to government customers
- Demonstrate a minimum of 10 years of experience as a human resources consultant handling cost-of-living data
- Demonstrate 10 years of experience in the last 15 years conducting human resources research related to cost-of-living programs.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written and Verbally)
- Hold a current (current – within the last 3 years) data pool containing cost-of-living data for 50 or more Canadian locations.