Our government client is currently looking for support and guidance related to the design, development and operational tasks relating to the service management tools and systems. These positions may require occasional overtime based on project/operational requirements.
- Coding technical specifications and testing of service management systems
- Preparing estimates and schedules for required changes and new releases;
- Designing architecture and detailed design documentation for service management systems;
- Planning, preparation, submission and analysis of Incident Reports (IRs), Requests for Changes (RFCs) and Solution Requests (SRs);
- Planning and analysis of vendor notification of product maintenance and upgrades;
- Planning and analysis associated with projects assigned by a Service Request;
- Exporting/importing of data between systems;
- Defining and executing engineering level test plans for systems;
- Operational support related to the in-scope software functions;
- Installing in-scope software for supporting Service Management tools;
- Recommending and executing upgrades for in-scope software;
- Documenting and updating systems procedure and process modifications required for new implementations and updates;
- Attending design meetings to provide technical advice and direction for the proposed implementation and required modifications to service management systems;
- Assuring system backups, integrity and reliability;
- Making technical and procedural recommendations regarding service management systems
- 10 years of experience as a programmer analyst of level 3 support in an ITSM environment; primarily developing and tailoring service management systems.
- 10 years of experience identifying impacts, developing realistic estimates and schedules for required changes and new releases.
- 3 years of experience in Filemaker Pro coding
- Must hold a valid copy of secret security clearance
- Develop and customize the BMC Atrium CMDB
- Demonstrate experience with Filemaker Pro DBMS database structures.
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL.
- Excellent skills in database design, database normalization, and creating ERD diagrams to document databases
- Design the CMDB to support incident and change management + the service desk
- Analyze business requirements and create design specifications.
- Understand application integration with REST and XML web services.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting is a 100% Indigenous-owned Company - Providing Direction to your IT and HR projects for the last 15 years. We apply the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.