Dynamics CRM Developer
Temporarily Remote (Mississauga, Ontario)
Our Health and Benefits Provider client requires a Dynamics CRM Developer to clarify functional requirements and non-functional requirements and develop effective designs and implementation approaches for the delivery of business applications.
- Work with Information Systems and Business partners to evaluate user requests, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified software.
- Work with project team to formulate detailed program specifications using analysis and design methodology.
- Assists with definition and implementation of applications in a multi-platform distributed environment.
- Write documentation describing program development, logic, coding, and corrections, may develop user manuals and operating procedures.
- Monitor ongoing performance of systems and develop updates or modifications according to business needs.
- Work with end users to provide production operation support including system setup and processing and data extraction.
- Provide off-hour support with on call rotation.
- Must demonstrate 7+ years of recent experience in Information Systems.
- Must demonstrate 3+ years of recent experience configuring, customizing and programming in Dynamics CRM 2016 and
- Must demonstrate 3+ years of Microsoft CRM Dynamics (preferably CRM 2016 and higher versions)
- Must demonstrate 5+ years of .Net framework using C#
- 3+ years troubleshooting and debugging CRM Plugins and WorkFlows
- Strong knowledge in SQL databases and transact-SQL
- Experience in designing and deploying SSRS custom reports
- Any Microsoft Certifications are a huge bonus
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Thank you for applying to our position!
Please email your resume directly to Pravikumar@acosysconsulting.com
Acosys Consulting is a 100% Indigenous-owned Company - Providing Direction to your IT and HR projects for the last 10 years. We apply the principles of employment equity and invite women, indigenous people, members of visible ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities