Acosys Consulting is actively looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join our private sector client.
Our client requires support in various accounting functions including determination of monthly Revenue (including revenue checklist and white papers), analysis of WIP, calculation of SRED (forecast and claim).
- Month-end schedules – compiles consolidation working paper summary, and other corporate cash-flow schedules
- Revenue calculation – handles complete revenue cycle from preparing Revenue Checklist/White Paper through to Monthly Recognition via Sales Sheets process. Incorporates the Intercompany accruals and Loss Contract Provisions into calculation.
- Account Reconciliations – responsible to reconcile specific General Ledger accounts each month: WIP, UAR, O/I, Derivatives, Warranty, etc)
- SRED – responsible to prepare the following; quarterly forecasts; annual budgets; and actual claims. (Consists of gathering current project data and preparing analysis of results).
- Budgeting and Forecasting – Assist Sr. Financial Analyst for the preparation of financial reports.
- Handle ad-hoc financial data requests and/or analysis.
- Provides training, support and guidance to other staff members.
- Requires 10 years of related experience
- Must be certified in CPA, CPA.CMA or CPA.CGA
- The initiative, willingness to learn and good business acumen are essential qualities.
- Ability to think logically, analytically, and solve problems.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Good people skills, teamwork-oriented with the ability to train others.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.