Acosys Consulting is actively looking to hire a Senior Java Developer - Full Stack to join our leading health and benefits provider client
The successful candidate will work closely with the business to define how best to address business challenges faced by our customers and our internal operations. The Senior Java Developer - Full Stack will clarify functional requirements and non-functional requirements and develop effective designs and implementation approaches for the delivery of business applications. The Senior Developer will assure the quality of deliverables ensuring that developed products are fit for use, supportable and maintainable.
- Work with Information Systems and Business to evaluate user requests, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs. Assist in determining feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current system and system capabilities.
- The candidate will help define and document the business processes, data maps, and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions. He or she will help specify system designs, data, workflow, and logical processes to meet project objectives and overall business goals.
- Monitor ongoing performance of systems and develop updates or modifications according to business needs.
- Provide off-hour support with on call rotation.
- Provide assistance to team with issues needing technical expertise. Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness. Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrate a minimum 7+ years of experience in Information Systems
- Demonstrate 2 years of experience with Angular 2+
- Demonstrate 3 years of experience working in agile teams
- Must provide a copy of degree, diploma, or certificate of training in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 5 years of experience in the following areas;
- JAVA Web Services (SOAP & RESTFUL)
- Spring and IDE Tools (Netbeans or Eclipse)
- spring framework (Spring Boot knowledge will be an advantage)
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible, and willing to learn
- Good understanding of Java back-end programming languages.
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable, and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Strong oral and written facilitation and communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.