Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire an IM/IT Business Transformation Architect for a contract role. Our client is continuing and creating new IM/IT projects that require the expertise of qualified Business Transformation Architects to deliver IT solutions that are aligned with the Department’s business strategies and plans over the next 1 – 3 years.
- Leading business process change;
- Participating in change impact analysis, with a focus on information management;
- Analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”.
- Developing transformation or change management strategies and project road maps, for information management for IT-enabled projects or initiatives;
- Establishing a baseline of processes, templates, and tools for the transformation project leadership to use or evolve as necessary;
- Identifying and documenting internal controls to ensure the transformation process is consistent, and compliant with existing policy legislation;
- Leading transformation or change management activities to implement strategies and project road maps for information management within an organization;
- Developing and implementing strategies and processes to collect, retrieve and capture information, including critical archival information, required to achieve business outcomes;
- Analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of the implementation of information management standards and practices; and
- Identifying and analyzing content management issues and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Specifying the organization’s business objectives for information management in relation to IT enabled projects or programs;
- Defining the issues affecting the organization’s ability to achieve its business objectives for information management;
- Creating presentations to introduce, implement or sustain change, and presenting for multiple stakeholders.
- Developing policies, standards and plans to achieve the organization’s business objectives for information management;
- Providing advice to Senior Management (DG level, or equivalent, or higher) on the design and implementation of transformation projects related to the organization’s corporate/enterprise information management.
- Demonstrate 10 years of experience as a Business Transformation Architect
- Must demonstrate at least 2 of the following Projects within the past five 5 years: *Note: each project should be a minimum value of $500K or greater.*
- Conducting requirements gathering and documenting current processes, to-be processes, and user requirements in support of the transition to a case management, client relationship management (CRM), or an enterprise workflow system, for a Public Sector client.
- Conducting reviews of existing system(s) and business process(es) to identify risks, strategies and processes in support of the transition to a case management, client relationship management, or an enterprise workflow system a Government of Canada (GoC) client.
- Providing written advice and recommendations to Senior Management (Director level, or equivalent, or higher) in relation to a business transformation or major information technology upgrade/migration, for a Public Sector client.
- Lead the development of and obtained approval for governance and/or project documents, including any two of the following: business case, business architecture, project plan, and change management plan, in support of the transition to a case management, client relationship management, or an enterprise workflow system.
Must have one of the following professional certifications
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant to the nature of work
- Certified Business Architect (CBA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- TOGAF (The Open Group for Enterprise Architecture Framework) 9.2 Level 1 certification (Foundation)
- TOGAF Level 2 certification (Certified)
Must be Fluent in English
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.