Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Business Transformation Enterprise Architect for a contract role. Our client is continuing and creating new IM/IT projects that require the expertise of qualified Business Transformation Architects to deliver IT solutions that are aligned with the Department’s business strategies and plans over the next 1 – 3 years.
- Leading business process change;
- Participating in change impact analysis at a portfolio/program or enterprise-wide level;
- Analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”.
- Developing transformation or change management strategies and project roadmaps for complex and/or large scale IT-enabled projects or initiatives;
- Leading transformation or change management activities to implement developed strategies and project roadmaps within an organization;
- Assist in the definition of roles and responsibilities related to the transformation project;
- Establishing a baseline of processes, templates, and tools for the transformation project leadership to use or evolve as necessary;
- Identifying and documenting internal controls to ensure the transformation process is consistent, and compliant with existing policy legislation;
- Identifying business requirements, and working with clients to confirm and document the target business vision;
- Identify the risks associated with migrating to the target business architecture and technologies and making recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Working with clients to develop and map processes to develop business architecture requirements to establish the business architecture solution;
- Supporting clients in implementing the defined business architecture solution.
- Creating presentations to introduce, implement or sustain change, and presenting for multiple stakeholders;
- Developing policies, standards and plans for an organization (e.g. government department or corporation) with 3,000 or more employees;
- Providing advice to Senior Management (DG level, or equivalent, or higher) on a range of issues affecting the organization’s ability to achieve its business objectives
- Demonstrate 10 years of experience as a Business Transformation Architect
- Must demonstrate at least 2 of the following Projects within the past five 5 years: *note: each project should be a minimum value of $1M.or greater*
- Conducting requirements gathering and documenting current processes, to-be processes, and user requirements for a Large-Scale business transformation, for a Government of Canada (GoC) client.
- Providing written advice and recommendations to Senior Management (Director level, or private sector equivalent, or higher) in relation to a business transformation or major information technology upgrade/migration for a Public Sector client.
- Aligning multiple stakeholder groups (including the business client, IT standards/architecture team, and IT security) to obtain buy-in on approach or maintain alignment through execution.
- Lead the development of and obtained approval for governance and/or project documents, including any two of the following: business case, business architecture, project plan, and change management plan.
Must have one of the following professional certifications:
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant to the field of work
- Certified Business Architect (CBA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- TOGAF (The Open Group for Enterprise Architecture Framework) 9.2 Level 1 certification (Foundation)
- TOGAF Level 2 certification (Certified)
Must be Fluent in English
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.