Acosys Consulting is actively seeking to hire a Business Transformation Architect for a contract role. Our client is continuing and creating new IM/IT projects that require the expertise of qualified Business Transformation Architects to deliver IT solutions that are aligned with the Department’s business strategies and plans over the next 1 – 3 years.
- Leading business process change;
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities;
- Analyzing and developing business “critical success factors”.
- Responsible for leading other functional staff to define business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities;
- Establishing a baseline of processes, templates, and tools for the transformation project leadership to use or evolve as necessary;
- Identifying and documenting internal controls to ensure the transformation process is consistent, and compliant with existing policy legislation;
- Leading or providing the analysis and development of architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Leading or providing the assessment of the feasibility of migrating from the current state to the target business architecture and enabling technologies;
- Identifying business requirements, and working with clients to confirm and document the target business vision;
- Assist in reviewing and defining functional requirements, user interface designs and usability reviews;
- Identify the risks associated with migrating to the target business architecture and technologies and making recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Documenting workflows using business, workflow and organizational modeling software tools; and
- Coordinating development of training; and
- Creating presentations to introduce, implement or sustain change, and presenting for multiple stakeholders, and
- Facilitate meetings and discussions.
- Demonstrate 10 years of experience as a Business Transformation Architect
- Must demonstrate at least 2 of the following Projects within the past five 5 years:
- Conducting reviews of existing system(s) and business process(es) to identify risks, strategies and processes in support of an IT business transformation activity for a Public Sector client.
- Conducting requirements gathering and documenting current processes, to-be processes, and user requirements for a business transformation, for a Government of Canada (GoC) client.
- Lead the development of and obtained approval for governance and/or project documents, including any two of the following: business case, business architecture, project plan, and change management plan.
Must have one of the following professional certifications:
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Science, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant to the field of work
- Certified Business Architect (CBA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP).
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- TOGAF (The Open Group for Enterprise Architecture Framework) 9.2 Level 1 certification (Foundation)
- TOGAF Level 2 certification (Certified)
Must be Fluent in English
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.