Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Senior Project Executive for a essential service client. Our client is implementing new procedures and methods resulting from the Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Improvement Phase to support the companies core values.
Tasks include but not limited to:
Deliverables include but not limited to:
- Providing complete and accurate information through quick and efficient service using different channels of communication;
- Delivering excellence through quality service and a positive experience for clients;
- Representing the organization by supporting its vision and promoting outreach.
- Providing advice and expert opinion on a wide range of topics in relation to the negotiations and implementation of agreements
- Conducting research on potential new service offerings with the view of enhancing services to the Canadian public;
- Assessing the resource requirements and provide business to business advice on appropriate resource types needed to support MCCS
- Conducting consultative meetings with key stakeholders;
- Writing briefing documents, prepare presentations and work on other materials needed from business to business to implement and operationalize MCCS
- Briefing documents
- Policy, procedures and SOPs
- Implementation of new procedures
- Status quo meeting updates
- 10 years of experience as a Project Executive completing a minimum four of the following tasks:
- Managing several Project Managers as a part of a project team where, each individual is responsible for an element of the project
- Defining and documented project vision and strategic objectives, determine budget requirements.
- Managing a multi-client project management team to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving project issues.
- Prepared plans, charts, tables, schedules and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems
- Managing project sign-offs or approvals
- Developing project risk management plans
- Managing ongoing strategic risk assessments
- monitoring and reporting on project costs.
- Chairing and conducting meetings with organizational senior level management
- Working on projects using an Agile development approach.
- Working on projects with complex mandates
- A recognized post- secondary education program resulting in a degree, diploma or a certificate in project management.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Change Management Consultant (CMC).
- Must be able to communicate efficiently using essential French and English
- Demonstrated experience creating, updating and reporting on project schedules using MS Project
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.