Acosys Consulting is currently looking for an Intermediate Project Manager for it's federal client. The client needs assistance in supporting the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) in the planning, monitoring, implementation, and closeout of the projects and strategic initiatives managed through the IMTD
The Project Manager will perform the following tasks and deliverables throughout the duration of the contract:
• Work in close collaboration with the manager (CS-04) accountable for project delivery and strategic priorities;
• Manage projects in support of departmental strategic priorities;
• Develop and update project documentation and related content;
• Plan, monitor and report progress on project timelines, project schedules, key milestones and deliverables, using the FIN Project Management Framework
• (PMF) which is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) of the Project Management Institute (PMI);
• Develop strategic products for CIO and DCIO such as presentations, briefing notes, risk analysis, progress reports and dashboards, and communication products.
Mandatory Requirements (MT)
- Demonstrated 5 years of experience as Project Manager within the last 8 years with a minimum of 3 years being demonstrated in the Government of Canada in Information Technology
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 different projects where the proposed resource has been the IT Project Manager from start to completion.
- Must hold a diploma/degree in Information Technology, Information Management or Computer Science from a recognized college or university; OR
- a combination of valid education and experiences in the IM/IT area, that consist in a bachelor’s degree or college diploma in another field than Information Technology, Information Management or Computer Science plus a minimum of 8 years of experience in IM/IT.
- Must have a valid Project Management Professional (PMP) certification; OR Prince2 Certifications in good standing
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Demonstrate experience managing IM/IT projects using a project management framework (PMF) aligned with the one of Treasury Board Secretariat (TBS) for the Government of Canada (GC) IM/IT projects, including the creation of the project documentation, such as, but not limited to: business case, concept case, requirement document, project charter, project schedule, project management plan, project close-out report.
- Demonstrate that its proposed resource has experience developing IM/IT Strategic Roadmap, which constitute a multi-year project portfolio of interdependent and interrelated IT projects that realize a strategic vision for an organization, and which was presented at CIO level or above.
- Demonstrate that its proposed resource has experience creating documents and presentations for the IM/IT strategic planning activities of an Organization at the CIO/DG level or above.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.