Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Risk Manager Manager for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Supporting the Project Management function through Program risk analysis, particularly as associated with the risk to the government-Indigenous communities’ relationship;
- Conducting project risk assessments; Identifying project risks and overall project risks;
- Recommending alternative solutions, methodologies and strategies for risk mitigation and management;
- Producing and updating risk management plans;
- Conducting risk assessments for troubled projects to quickly assess associated risks and recommend courses of action to minimize inherent risks;
- Assisting in prioritization and assignment of risks;
- Assisting in the development and/or implementation of Risk Management Plans; Managing the implementation of Risk Management Plans to identify, analyze, plan, track and control project risks on a continuous basis throughout the project life cycle;
- Coaching, mentoring and training project teams in risk mitigation techniques; and
Demonstrate 5 years of recent experience as a Risk Management Specialist Project Manager in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
Background Check: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.