Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Project Manager for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the department's capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Performing project management duties for one or more concurrent projects; Developing and delivering presentations to senior management;
- Managing several Team Leads, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team;
- Managing projects during the development, implementation and operations start-up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Ensuring that project team members adhere to specified methodologies, standards and guidelines to produce consistent quality products;
- Formulating statements of problems; establishing procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtaining approval thereof;
- Defining and documenting the objectives for the project;
- Determining budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Reporting progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meeting in conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Preparing plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; and
- Working with a variety of project management tools; Being responsible for project sign-off;
Demonstrate 5 years of recent experience as a Project Manager in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.