Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Project Coordinator for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Developing work breakdown structures, scheduling / work planning, coordinating and documenting tasks, assisting in project reporting;
- Assisting with financial management, contracts, security access, technical access (e.g. access to networks);
- Providing administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team;
- Assisting in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application/system libraries;
- Tracking project change requests;
- Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence; and
- Communicating with project management and other project team members on administrative matters related to the project;
Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience as a Project Coordinator in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
Background Check: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.