Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Project Executive for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Manage several Project Managers, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team.
- Define and document project objectives, determine budget requirements.
- Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals.
- Resolve issues related to the project.
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems, work with a variety of project management tools.
- Project sign-off.
- Demonstrate 10 years of recent experience as a Project Executive; or 5+ years of recent experience with Certification in Project Management. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
- You must meet a minimum requirement of providing services for any 5 of the following tasks:
- Provided project management leadership to Project Managers or Senior Managers (Director Level or above);
- Developed frameworks to support projects for several groups with different disciplines;
- Developed and implemented project management policies and procedures;
- Assisted in the management of project deliverables;
- Developed or implemented project management support tools;
- Optimized the utilization of resources among projects or project teams; or
- Provided guidance for project and program managers to achieve project milestones, timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrate past experience as a Project Executive for 3 different employers within the Government of Canada with 1 of the employers being Indigenous Service Canada or Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (former name: Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada.) Past experience is considered within the last 10 years and at least 1 year in length.
Background Check: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.