Acosys Consulting is currently hiring an Organizational Development consultant for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Leading organization and classification projects following project management principles;
- Developing and/or implementing functional communities organizational models and associated generic work descriptions;
- Developing functional charting;
- Developing generic work description framework and develop appropriate learning tools for its application;
- Analyzing current and end state, developing options and recommending new organizational structures (could include costing);
- Reviewing existing work processes and organizational structures to determine their efficiency and effectiveness, and making recommendations;
- Performing job, activities and responsibilities analysis; and
- Identifying organization for re-design; prototyping potential solutions, providing trade-off information and suggesting a recommended course of action.
Demonstrate at least 5 years of recent experience as an Organizational Development Consultant within the Federal Government. Recent experience is defined as ”within the last 10 years.”
Background Check: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.