Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a HR consultant for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Providing operational HR services;
- Developing resourcing strategies linked to HR Plans, job marketing strategy and tools;
- Providing advice on and/or performing analysis of the HR strategic direction and assisting in the development of HR options, aligning and integrating the HR plans with the strategic direction of the organization's business plan;
- Participating in the development of potential HR models and assisting in the implementation of HR requirements and a transition plan to meet HR needs; Developing, implementing and providing advice on policies, programs and procedures regarding human resource services and programs;
- Assisting in the development of HR strategies to meet business needs; Developing and monitoring framework, conducting monitoring activities an preparing monitoring reports;
- Planning Human Resources in areas such as organizational development organizational planning and design, human resources utilization, job analysis performance planning, auditing and evaluating and forecasting; and
Demonstrate 5 years of recent experience as a Human Resources Consultant within the Federal Government. Recent Experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
Background Check: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.