Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Change Manager for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Analyzing and develop business processes, process mapping and training;
- Being responsible for supporting other functional staff to define business strategy and processes in support of innovation/transformation and change management activities;
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities; Creating presentations and present to various stakeholders, and facilitate meetings and discussions;
- Designing interventions aimed at improving organizational effectiveness through system-centered change;
- Carrying out performance monitoring and reporting activities on change management; and
- Demonstrate 1 year of recent experience as a Change Manager in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 5 years”
: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.