Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Business Process Re-engineer for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Review existing work processes and organizational structure
- Analyze business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Identify candidate processes for re-design; prototype potential solutions provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action. Identify the modifications to the automated processes.
- Provide expert advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions; identify and provide preliminary costs of potential options
- Provide expert advice in developing and integrating process and information models between processes to eliminate information and process redundancies
- Identify and recommend new processes and organizational structures.
- Provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes and organizational changes
- Document workflows
- Use business, workflow and organizational modeling software tools
- Demonstrate 5 years of recent experience as a Business Process Re- engineer in a government setting, where you would have identified and documented potential processes for streamlining to gain efficiencies. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
- Demonstrate 3 years of recent experience as a Business Process Re-engineer where you would have provided the following services:
- analysis of current business processes; and
- current and to-be business processes, data flows and business requirements.
Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.