Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Business Architect for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Managing business processes;
- Assisting and guiding the Client through major business changes;
- Developing policies and rules that allow an organization to carry out its mandate and functional responsibilities, and that govern the organization's actual and planned capabilities in terms of computers, data, information, human resources, communication facilities, software and management responsibilities;
- Developing the specifications for where, how and why the various organizational components fit together as they do, and how they support the organization's mandate
- Overseeing and/or coordinating development of training and coordination with other stakeholders;
- Creating presentations, presenting to various stakeholders, and facilitating meetings and discussions;
- Analyzing and developing business "critical success factors";
- Analyzing and developing architecture requirements design, process development, process mapping and training;
- Being responsible for leading other functional Resources to define business strategy and processes in support of transformation and change management activities; and
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities;
- Demonstrate 5 years of recent experience overseeing information management initiatives for large government or corporate organizations. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years.”
- Demonstrate 10 year of recent experience as a Business Architect in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 15 years.”
Valid TOGAF (V. 8 or higher), BPM, CRISC, or any other relevant certifications.
: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.