Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Business Analyst for their federal client. Our client is restructuring the departments capabilities which will continue to enhance the Department’s ability to manage its programs and report on results in a timely fashion without increasing recipients’ reporting burden, improving services to clients, and gaining internal efficiency.
- Fulfilling Performance Measurement functions, particularly developing and/or reviewing or expanding performance measurement strategies;
- Fulfilling Business Intelligence functions, including building and adjusting reporting capabilities and reporting formats in Cognos;
- Evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting items such as database content, structure, application subsystems;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- Must demonstrate 5 years of recent experience as a Business Analyst in an IM\IT environment. Recent experience is defined as “within the last 10 years."
: Enhanced Reliability
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.