Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Bilingual IT Support Specialist
for a long-term contract role to work with their client. The client requires support to the corporate IT infrastructure including lifecycle management and electronic records & document management systems. The consultant is responsible for the lifecycle management of desktop computers, computer monitors, laptop computers, network printers, projectors, scanners, and personal printers.
- Enter relevant information into the Local Asset Inventory for Desktop Computers in corresponding GCDOCS documents.
- Create CI in ITSP for desktop computers and enter the relevant information.
- Install CIRNAC/ISC desktop image English/French as requested
- Configure and verify desktop for operation in the CIRNAC/ISC network environment, in accordance to CIRNAC/ISC policies and procedures:
- Assign desktop computer to Incident Request
- Update CI in ITSP
- Update status in Local Asset Inventory
- Make an appointment (email, phone call, etc.) to visit user
- Arrange for transport of desktop computer to the user’s location: delivery cart for local delivery, taxi for travel to other locations, etc.
- Go to user location to install desktop computer
- Install and verify proper operation of desktop computing
- Update on an ongoing basis and close Incident Request an ITSP
- Phone call pickup time: 20 seconds
- Voice mail message call back: 1 hour during the business day
- Phone call answer back: 2 hours during the business day
- Incident Request response time: 1 hour during the business day
- Email request response time: 4 hours during the business day, an
- Other related performance standards
Hours of work:
- Demonstrate 5+ years of experience within the past 10 years providing tier 1/ level 1 technical support as a Help Desk Specialist. This experience includes performing Asset Live Cycle Management Tasks for desktop computers, computer monitors, laptop computers, network printers, projectors, scanners, and personal printers.
- Demonstrate 5+ years of experience within a minimum team environment of at least 5 people.
7 am – 5 pm
French and English
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.