Acosys Consulting is currently hiring Project Lead for our federal government client. The client requires a Project Lead to work in conjunction with senior members of the Client’s, Flight Deck Lab Director, co-ops and outside stakeholders.
- The Contractor will meet with DND/Client’s stakeholders and other client’s AWC staff members to gather business and user requirements as well as timelines of the required capability. These meetings will be primarily at the start of the task, but will be required on an ongoing basis as required, but quarterly as a minimum, to brief progress and refine the deliverables
- Must lead a dedicated team of co-ops (software developers) that design, program, develop, test, modify, deploy and maintain the client’s Flight Deck software prototypes.
- Install, configure, maintain, modify and/or troubleshoot new or existing software prototypes.
- Provide mentorship to a team of co-ops, and write client’s Flight Deck interoperability standard operating documents (as required).
- Keep apprised of DND/Client's new and existing technology standards and policies, best practices and trends in software development and integration, application development, web technologies/services and of the Government of Canada’s Communications standards; assess how these changes impact the implementation of client’s Flight Deck software solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting services, technical advice and support services; respond to user requirements and ensure the optimal utilisation of client’s Flight Deck software solutions/prototypes
- Collaborate with ATESS and Divwerx to help stand up a team of software developers for support of both current and future software for the client’s.
- Business and user requirements and capability timelines documented through formal requirements documents, use case diagrams, interface requirements, and project schedules as needed. Acceptable Formats for all documents required are;
- MS Word 2013
- MS Excel 2013
- MS Visio 2013
- MS Access 2013
- MS Power Point 2013
- PDF 1.3 and above
- Design software solutions/prototypes required by the Technical Authority (TA) in the Innovation cell, by providing guidance to a team of co-op students.
- Provide coding expertise and documentation as required, with a minimum of initial draft documentation at the task mid-point, draft of final documentation one month prior to task completion, and final documentation at task completion.
- Weekly status reports summarizing task progress via the Lab Director. They must include the focus of work for the week, effort expended, and progress made.
- Delivery of completed or modified existing capabilities in the form of software code, to be provided in periodic test releases as completed features warrant DND test and feedback, with a draft of final version one month prior to task completion and a final version delivered at task completion following DND review and acceptance.
- This will involve the handover of Dispatch and other apps. It will also involve helping to educate members of ATESS both current and future about the latest software practices and languages to ensure that products are using the latest technology.
- Must demonstrate knowledge in at least three of the following Technologies;
Work will be completed in English.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.