Acosys Consulting is currently hiring a Service Desk Analyst for a 6-month contract. The client will provide 35 hours per week with on-call duties as required. The successful candidate shall possess a strong client-centric focus with a keen eye for problem-solving and have a willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate deadlines.
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log internal application issues and service requests
- Impart business knowledge to assist and support the client's internal customers on day-to-day system issues
- Maintain incident management ticket queues and adhere to SLA’s by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Work with internal service providers to identify and resolve system-related issues
- Triage end-user support issues and actively work with other teams within the Information Systems team to resolve on time
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process and procedures within the IS department
- Record, update and track all User ID setup requests for internal software application: modifications, terminations, password resets, including QA and external customer requests
- Review and update process documents and User templates regularly to reflect current information and processes
- Answer support calls and participate in an after-hours on-call rotation schedule
- Provide remote assistance to all the clients locations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with user community with a focus on providing best-in-class support services
- Assist with internal communications regarding system-related issues
- Liaise with other internal departments as required
- Other projects as assigned by Management
- Post-secondary degree with related job experience in insurance, customer service, or computer science.
- 1-3 years experience in a service desk role with a focus on providing superior customer service
- Knowledge of UNIX, FTP, TCP/IP and its relationship to feed transmission and receipt is an asset.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal and asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist users in resolving issues and setting customer expectations
- Good working knowledge of the clients operations and systems
- The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and documentation skills, is proactive, energetic and a team-player
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers
- Business knowledge of pharmacy, dental and extended health claims processing is a definite asset.
- Flexible and adaptable to working additional hours and/or overtime
- Job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard
- Need to remain at work station for lengthy periods
Work will be completed in English.
Reliability Clearance or above
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.