Acosys Consulting is currently looking to hire a Change Manager for a 2-year contract role. The successful candidate is permitted to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our client is committed to improving its capability to manage the performance and quality of the department’s projects and services. the goal of quality management program is to harmonize the client’s operation, and open communication among, and within, the various teams across the department. engaging, and getting buy-in from, the people is a critical factor to the success of the initiative.
Tasks and Deliverables
The Quality Management Program with emphasize on the following:
a) Change Management Strategy
b) Change Management Plan
c) Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
d) Stakeholder Engagement Plans
e) Clients Organizational Capacity Assessments
f) Clients Organizational Readiness Assessments and Plans
g) Clients Organizational Resistance Assessments and Plans;
h) Engagement Reporting.
i) Meet with other organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on strategies and plans.
j) Review Governance structure and ensure governance requirements and milestones are integrated into stakeholder engagement deliverables.
a) Communication Management Strategy and accompanying executive-level presentation
b) Communication Management Plan and accompanying executive-level presentation
c) Prepare Mobilization Plan and accompanying executive-level presentation
d) Prepare Communications Network Plan and accompanying executive-level presentation
e) Preparation of executive briefing notes, presentation of executive briefings and facilitating discussions with executives as required.
f) Draft, coordinate and maintain communications products including but not limited to: messages, fact sheets, backgrounders, Questions and Answers, talking points, articles, “communiqués” and web and social media content as required.
g) Support the planning and delivery of events.
h) Develop presentations to communicate findings, options, approaches and solicit decisions from executives, as required.
i) Plan, coordinate and execute stakeholder engagement events, such as booking the event, coordinating registrations, identifying roles and responsibilities etc.
j) Prepare and assist with the preparation of material for stakeholder engagement events, including but not limited to:
k) Preparation of agendas.
l) Preparation of invitations and registration material.
m) Preparation and coordination of communication and engagement material.
n) Preparation and coordination of supporting material.
o) Obtaining formal approvals for the material that will be presented and issued to participants.
- Must demonstrate at least 10-years of experience as a Change Management/Communications Consultant. This experience includes developing and providing presentations and facilitating discussions with project stakeholders and senior executives; providing Change Management and/or Change Leadership services related to changes in business processes and/or changes to organization roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate at least 2 projects within the past 5 years, providing Communications services in a strategic IT environment involving organizational-wide changes.
- Currently hold a recognized Change Management certification. (I.e. APMP, Prosci, CHAMPS2, Being First) or other recognized certification by the Change Management Institute (CMI); Or Communications management certification (i.e CMP, SCMP)
- Demonstrated at least 7 years of experience preparing PowerPoint presentations at the executive level (CEO, CIO) or at the working level (manager and below)
- Currently hold a post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Communications.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.