Acosys Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Change Management Specialist (Level 3) for a contract position with our government client.
The client requires a Change Management Specialist to define, plan, execute, coordinate and support the development of strategies and plans for stakeholder engagement, change management and communications for the establishment and successful operation of the new sector and to support the broader transformation agenda.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on matters associated with the overall sector strategic direction and organizational changes and the impact on people, processes, and structure;
- Provide strategic advice and guidance on matters associated with the Branch and Sector responsibilities for overall IRCC transformation and the impact on people, processes, and structure;
- Provide coaching and guidance to senior management on strategies and best practices in change management, stakeholder engagement, and communications;
- Help define stakeholder engagement, change management and communications strategies and plans to enable the new sector;
- Support requests from sector and branch leadership on the creation of key messaging, briefing materials, speaking points, and presentations;
- Review relevant documents and reports, and conduct interviews and consultations with multiple stakeholders on key change management risk, issues, and impacts;
- Support management of the execution of senior management approved change and stakeholder activities;
- Define and measure the adoption, utilization and impact of change management and stakeholder engagement activities; and
- Define and support the execution of activities that reinforce the changes associated with the transition to the new sector including the new sector vision, values and culture, as well as transformation initiatives prioritized by the Transformation Branch.
- Must hold a recognized college diploma or university degree in Business Administration or closely related to the tasks
- Must demonstrate a minimum 10 years experience within the past 15 years in Change Management providing strategic advice in change management and communications or; stakeholder engagement initiatives including: conducting change impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, change
- Must demonstrate at least 10 years experience within the past 15 years advising Executive Management on issues affecting an organization’s ability to achieve change management, communications and stakeholder engagement objectives.
- Must demonstrate at least 3 projects within the past 3 years creating an IM/IT change management and communication strategy to transition people and processes to a new operational model at a Federal Government Organization or Agency
Must hold a recognized Change Management (I.e. PROSCI, ADKAR, etc)
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.