Acosys Consulting is currently looking for an Intermediate Change Management Specialist (Level 2) for a contract position with our government client.
The client requires a Change Management Specialist to define, plan, execute, coordinate and support the development of strategies and plans for stakeholder engagement, change management and communications for the establishment and successful operation of the new sector and to support the broader transformation agenda.
- Provide strategic advice and implementation support on matters associated with the sector changes and the impact on people, processes, and structure;
- Provide advice to senior management on change management, stakeholder engagement, and communications tactical planning and execution;
- Help define stakeholder engagement, change management and communications tactical plans to enable the new sector;
- Support requests from branch leadership on the creation of key messaging, briefing materials, speaking points, and presentations;
- Review relevant documents and reports, and conduct interviews and consultations with multiple stakeholders on key change management risks, issues, and impacts;
- Support management on the execution of senior management approved change and stakeholder activities;
- Define and measure the adoption, utilization and impact of change management and stakeholder engagement activities; and
- Define and support the execution of activities that reinforce the changes associated with the transition to the new sector including the new sector vision, values and culture, as well as transformation initiatives prioritized by the Transformation Branch.
- Must hold a recognized college diploma or university degree in Business or closely related to the tasks
- Must demonstrate a minimum 5 years experience within the past 10 years in Change Management providing advisory services involving change management, communications, or stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- Must demonstrate experience with at least 2 different clients within the past 5 years developing change/ communications plans and impact assessments.
- Must demonstrate experience with at least 3 projects within the past 3 years developing and implementing communications and change strategies with stakeholders to transition people and processes to a new operating model at a Federal Government Organization or Agency
Must hold a recognized Change Management (I.e. PROSCI, ADKAR, etc)
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.