Acosys Consulting Services is currently looking for a Technical Writer
for a contract role with our government client.
In recent years, a steady, reliable, and secure supply of critical metals has become increasingly important to major industrialized economies that seek to sustain their industrial base and develop advanced technologies, such as clean energy. In light of this, Canada, with its significant critical metal reserves, has an opportunity to supply some of the global demand for critical metals. To transition from promising mineral deposits to marketable products, investment in fundamental R&D and expertise is needed to address the complex technological challenges around the production, separation and processing of critical metals, and to better understand the global market for these key commodities.
- Develop a suitable Table of Content for the final report, to highlight the various aspect of the research program and achievements.
- Independently review, compile and organize information form research areas of the project.
- Write the final report, in English. The report must effectively communicate the key program achievements and all the complex information in a cohesive manner, and in clear, plain language
- Must attend regularly scheduled meetings on or offsite with the client. The date and place of the meeting will be decided jointly between the client and the Contractor.
- Complete initial draft of the Table of Contents before May 15th, 2020
- Complete first interim report containing all work completed to date as outlined in the statement of work before July 15th, 2020
- Complete second interim report containing all work completed to date as outlined in the statement of work November 18th, 2020
- Complete draft report containing all work completed to date as outlined in the statement of work before February 15th, 2021
- Complete final report which addresses all changes/ comments provided by the client from previous drafts and submit to the client by March 15th, 2021
Must have at least 3 references from past or current employment contracts
- Must demonstrate 10 years experience within the past 15 as a Senior Technical Writer
- Must have a valid college diploma or university degree in Sciences, Communications, English or major closely relevant to the statement of work
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.