Our public sector client is currently seeking to hire a Senior Business Analyst
for a contract position. The client requires project and information management support on an as-needed basis to the corporate information management directorate in the areas of information and records management, including project management, policy and procedure development, strategy development, development and implementation of information management programs and systems, as well as the provision of records management.
Tasks / Responsibilities
The successful candidate is responsible for:
The qualified candidate will have:
- Participating in and documenting results of functional reviews
- Performing business analyses of functional requirements
- Evaluating and developing business processes
- Analyzing and mapping processes within and between new and existing software applications, systems or processes
- Participating in and documenting results of data collection requirements and processes
- Performing data collection design, development, quality assurance and testing
- Performing taxonomy design in paper and electronic records for the client
- Performing IM training and change management activities
- Implementing monitor and record controls compliant with reporting requirements
- The lead of development strategies, reviews and studies on the design and implementation of records services, programs and systems; and on the design and implementation of training and communications requirements
- Documenting data collection requirements or data collection processes
- Leading the clients data collection requirements and practices
- Delivering IM/IT training and performing related knowledge transfer activities
- Leading the review of the clients data collection requirements and costs optimizations
- Developing an IM training and change management strategy
- Developing an information management accountability framework
- Developing monitoring and records controls compliancy reporting requirements
- Demonstrated a minimum 5 years experience within the last 10 years as a business analyst or a similar role for Canadian public sector clients (i.e. Federal/ Provincial/ Municipal organization)
- Demonstrated 2 years experience within the last 10 years specific to information management, document or records management initiatives for Government of Canada clients that posses over 50 kilometers of physical records (i.e. paper files) and over 20 terabytes of electronic content within RDIMS or GCDocs
- Demonstrated experience with a minimum of 2 projects involving 2 of the 3 follow areas:
- Assessments for transfers of government records as a result of re-organization, the ending of functions or programs, or when government inherits records from an agency not covered by existing federal legislation;
- IM Training or coaching to executives in organizations with a minimum of 5000 employees located in at least 5 provinces, or;
- Experience in GCDocs with core modules such as Records and Physical Objects Management, and integration with Active Directory using the OpenText directory Services module.
The successful candidate is required to obtain Secret Security Clearance prior to the contract being rewarded.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.