Our public sector client is currently seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager
for a contract position. The client requires project and information management support on an as-needed basis to the corporate information management directorate in the areas of information and records management, including project management, policy and procedure development, strategy development, development and implementation of information management programs and systems, as well as the provision of records management.
Tasks / Responsibilities
The successful candidate is responsible for:
The qualified candidate will have:
- Leading all project scoping activities
- Leading all discussions with business areas to effectively identify and resolve project issues with stakeholders;
- Route work between all responsible resource teams in all stages of the system life cycle
- Communicate project changes and updates to appropriate team members and internal governance committees
- Facilitate team and stakeholder meetings to review work
- Ensure documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Managing project teams in the delivery of IM/IT solutions on time and within budget
- Writing project documentation including gating documentation, resource requirements, schedules and work plans, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference
- Documenting and reporting on project status reports on a weekly basis
- Mitigating risks and problems by analyzing issues and recommending remedial actions
- Liaising with technical teams, clients, senior management as required ensuring timely project delivery and problem resolution
- Demonstrated a minimum 10 years experience within the last 15 years as a project manager managing large-scale IM/IT project implementations for the Government of Canada
- Demonstrated experience with a minimum of 2 RDIMS or GCDOCS contracts for a Canadian Public Sector client (i.e. Federal/ Provincial/ Municipal organization) as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated a minimum 10 years experience implementing GCdocs, the version of OpenText Content Server, with the core modules such as Records and Physical Objects Management, integration with Active Directory using OpenText Director Services (OTDS) as a project manager. The experience must be shown in 5 different geographic locations, time zones and delivery methods. (i.e. different provinces or municipalities)
The successful candidate is required to obtain Secret Security Clearance prior to the contract being rewarded.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.