Acosys Consulting Services is currently looking for Change Management Consultant for a contract position from March 1, 2020. The primary responsibility is to perform Project Manager Services, with the aim to consolidate current processes and methodologies, and assist HD staff in implementing these changes.
- Support or coordinate business process change management.
- Development business requirements addressing HD programmatic needs and changes; align requirements with the re-positioning of HD programs.
- Generate, gather and disseminate information to formalize phase and project completion.
- Establish project documentation detailing who will receive information, what information they will receive, when and in what format they will receive it, and how the information will be gathered and stored.
- Determine the information and communication needs of stakeholders: who needs what information, when they need it and how it should be provided.
- Monitor project progress, such as status meetings and reports.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships to ensure commitment and involvement, and to encourage effective collaboration.
- Report on the progress of project schedule, cost and scope; compare present status to the baseline and forecast future trends using earned value analysis; and warn stakeholders if changes will affect them.
- Document and disseminate ‘lessons learned’ to support a continuous learning culture.
- Develop training to ensure that stakeholders are proficient with the processes.
- Support Management in its strategic business planning through the use of project management methodologies and processes.
- Must have a minimum 10+ years experience within the last 15 years as a Project Manager
- Must have a demonstrated 3 years experience within the last 5 years managing an organizational change
- leading the development and implementation of new organizational procedure, and
- being involved in organizational structure change.
- Must have demonstrated 4 years experience within the last 10 years working within a public sector environment
- Must have demonstrated 1 year experience within the last 5 years working on business requirements aligned with Government of Canada IT intake methodology.
- Must have a minimum of 1 proposed resource for each project worked on within the last 2 years. (I.e. Name, number, email)
- Project management professional (PMP) or Prince 2 Practitioner
- Change Management Professional (Prosci) or CMS, CCM
The candidate is required to provide Reliability Security Clearance with their application
Acosys Consulting is located in downtown Montreal serving many government partners specializing in Information Technology, Human Resources and Business Solutions
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.