Acosys Consulting is currently looking for a Business Consultant for a contract position. The primary responsibilities require you to have a strong background in Quality Assurance, work independently and cooperatively to meet the department’s goals.
- Provide technical coordination to technical and operations staff, professional engineers and computer specialists involved in many services request
- Oversee the review of business requirements, system requirement specifications, design, testing, implementation, and operations documentation. Ensure that all system requirements are satisfied, consistent and tested. Where requirements are not satisfied, identify, assess the impact, document and work with the various stakeholders to resolve the issue. Where an issue cannot be resolved, escalate to management for direction.
- Provide support to competency centres and project teams for the preparation and review of solution-specific architecture and design deliverables, ensuring that operational processes are implemented.
- Participate in planning and communication activities and provide information and support to implementation and operations-related activities.
- Assist in the development and tracking of business requirements, to ensure requirements can be bridged between the architectural design for a solution, and the ongoing operational support for the business system.
- Act as the OPI for the implementation of solution deliverables and act as a support OPI for project related activities.
- Prepare, maintain and make accessible related communication material for the business line focusing on the in service support model.
- Advise and escalate technical and operational issues related to requirements, design, testing, and deployment of new systems to production state.
- Participate in various committees/ working groups and submit monthly reporting schedules for all of the activities carried out in support of the development and maintenance of the design for all services.
- Participate in the informal and formal review sessions and document review and comment cycles associated with solution-specific documents, such as requirements, architecture, design and interface specification documents.
- Coordinate and lead cross competency centres in the documentation of the proposed solution for the various partner and client Business Request’s (BR).
- Lead or contribute to the clients status update and Technical Solution Architectural Meetings.
- Update Business Request (BR) status in BITS from beginning to end.
- Create Project and Implementation Plans.
- Create adhoc documentation such Power point slideshows or briefing notes.
- Create BR reports on status of BR Work Packages and the delivery of same.
- Create RODs for SSC status update meetings and distribute to all CCs representatives.
- Must have a minimum 10 years experience as a Business Consultant in an IM/IT Service Delivery environment
- Must have a minimum 1 year experience within the last 2 years in the implementation and delivery of small-medium scale project/operational initiatives within the Government of Canada. The experience must include the following duties;
- Performance of similar scope of work as outlined in the SOW
- Analysis/understanding of the client’s requirements
- Development and implementation of client's service agreements
- Engagement of and ongoing communication with multiple stakeholders across various groups and organizations during the services implementation and operational phases
- Identify critical service delivery parameters, factors and performance measurements
- Escalation and resolutions of service implementation or service delivery issues.
- Must have a minimum 3 years experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Specialist in a Government of Canada organization. The experience must include the following duties;
- Coordinating activities across multiple stakeholder groups in preparing Service Level Agreements and in the development of Service Agreement Implementation Plans or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Large Scale service delivery initiatives;
- Providing analysis, coordination and strategic advice with regards to service delivery implementation and management
- Ensuring all requirements have been met
- Reviewing and enhancing existing business processes and/or developing new business processes to meet service agreements
- The proposed resource has experience in the implementation and delivery of small-medium scale project/ operational initiatives within the Government of Canada. To be compliant, the experience demonstrated must include the following elements:
- Performance of similar scope of work as outlined in the RFP SOW:
- Analysis/ understanding of clients requirements
- Developments and implementation of clients service agreements
- Engagement and ongoing communication with multiple stakeholders across various groups and organizations during the services implementation and operational phases
- Escalation and resolutions of service implementation or service delivery issues
- The proposed resource has a minimum 3 years experience in each of the following elements:
- Management of of IT infrastructure upgrade and/or migration projects
- New IM/IT service or product implementation
- IM/IT services post implementation support
- Cost/ benefit analysis
- Business case preparation
- Business process re-engineering
- Executive briefings
Must be bilingual in French and English
The candidate is required to provide a Secret Security Clearance with their application
Acosys Consulting is located in downtown Montreal serving many government partners specializing in Information Technology, Human Resources and Business Solutions
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.