Acosys Consulting client is looking for a Project Manager for a contract role. The primary role is to support the project team complete its planning of deliverables and provide advice as required.
- Validate and refine the planned objectives and deliverables of the project, including the scope, composition of each iteration, budget, schedule, risks, assumptions, constraints, roles and responsibilities, and terms of reference for the Project Team and governance committees
- Participate in change impact analysis
- Perform risk identification and validation activities
- Identify and assess interdependencies and impacts of ancillary projects and initiatives within the branch and the department
- Act as a consultant for the Project and Project Team Managers
- Assist in the monitoring and measure of project performance and suggest corrective action
- Participate in the evaluation of project deliverables
- Crease presentations and present to various stakeholders and facilitate meetings and discussions
- Proactively address and respond to issues by bringing key stakeholder together to assess root causes and performance gaps and recommend appropriate interventions
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points
- Adhere to the requirements of the departments Project Portfolio Management Process (PPMP)
- Project Management Plan
- Updated Risks and Issues Logs
- Benefits Management Plan
- Capacity Review and Gap Analysis
- Other project managements deliverables as needed including briefing material, analysis and recommendations
- Weekly status reports for the Project Executive
Acosys Consulting is located in downtown Montreal serving many government partners specializing in Information Technology, Human Resources and Business Solutions
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.