Acosys Consulting Services is currently seeking a Project Administrator for a contract role with our public client. The primary responsibility is to lead colleagues to meet deadlines and manage all resources as necessary.
- Order and distribute/populate SharePoint
- Participate in developing the proposal schedule with Bid Manager in order to ensure adequate review and production time
- Communicate proposal schedule and status to Proposal Team and Support Departments
- Set up and run Proposal Room if required
- Coordinate review meetings (30%, 60%, 90%): ensure that the review copy is ready in SharePoint and labelled official review copy
- Send out email with link to inform reviewers that the review copy is ready
- Issue proposal number in Coordinators absence
- Create a SharePoint folder, set up permissions for proposal team, populate with RFP, reference documents and other applicable documents
- Establish how the proposal is to be packaged (i.e. volumes, TOC if specified in request for proposal (RFP) , cover letter, custom covers, binding, dividers, use of color figures, software packages, ancillary material such as videos) with the Bid Manager
- Estimate word processing and art department requirements
- Populate SharePoint with proposal templates
- Arrange for custom covers, dividers color figures or ancillary material as agreed
- Arrange for cover letter
- Establish and implement the process of acquiring and incorporating subcontractor submissions or inserts
- Coordinate the flow of all material through Word Processing, Art and the Print Centre
- Ensure that the final copies are properly produced, including softcopy if required.
- Arrange for delivery of final copies through Shipping Department or electronic means as required.
- Capture Centre Setup proposals in SharePoint
- Responsible to keep resources in SharePoint updated
- Prepare proposal files for Filehold archiving
- Coordinate the flow of material through Word Processing, Art and the Print Centre Coordinate internal support departments to address visit requirements
- Liaise with customers to address their requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to be extremely flexible and able to handle crisis management
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status.