Sales and Proposals Coordinator
Acosys Consulting is a leading Indigenous consulting firm that provides professional services in Information Technology, Human Resources and Indigenous Policy Development.
We are seeking a Sales and Proposal Coordinator to work in our office in Montreal. The selected candidate key responsibilities will be to:
- Closing leads who have been given by President or Business Development Director.
- In agreement with President or Business Development Director, prepare proposal templates (0-10 pages) to respond to short term proposals.
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain service value.
- Maintain relationship with clients and potential clients through phone calls, emails, or in person when required to optimize growth in sales, proposals, marketing, or projects.
- Develop/create presentations with the Business Development Director as required by President or Business Development Director for corporate clients.
- Understand and promote company programs. While maintaining excellent service to clientele.
- Identify new customers or projects from member association and identify industry trends
- Understand and develop budgets, including expenditures and profit-loss projections.
- Compile lists describing the organization's service offerings.
- Search on research engine such as MERX for all three levels of government (Federal, Provincial and municipal) contracts and communicate with procurement managers to include Acosys on bids.
- Communicate / present to procurement managers in government and industry to include Acosys as an Indigenous supplier of services under the direction of the President of Business Development Manager.
- Communicate with the internal Recruitment Team on what is needed from our clients and potential contracts in terms of necessary resources.
- Sales target estimated at 1.0 million annually
- Optimally use current tools such as: Salesforce, SharePoint, MERX, CATS and any others as required
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing. While also maintaining quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers (President and Director of Business Development)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify and define proposal requirements by clarifying objectives within the RFPs.
- Research and Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information and coordinating with Director of Business Development and President.
- Produce quality and timely responses to RFPs by using consistency, readability and proper tone in the RFP responses.
- Store feedback on proposals to help improve proposal content and process.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in sales or marketing
- Bilingual (French and English- Advanced)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership status